- The Intel Sgt. at SID grievance was filed 052914.
- We are in constant contact with the city to find closure to all pending grievances.
- The BOD received a bill for $1212.50 reference the Mike Garner Renal Run.
- Quentin has been in contact with the family and they were unaware of any problems.
- On Friday 060614 Quentin and I are meeting with the family to discuss the Mike Garner Renal Run account.
- The BOD is constantly looking to streamline where the members dues are used.
- We are canceling the Fax Line to the lodge building.
- Cancel Grievtrack due to the complexity of using it and we are looking at another option.
Requests / Motions:
- Motion: Pay the death benefit to the “Estate of Brian Cook”
- Discussion about up to $200 for a wake if the deceased uses the lodge for the wake.
- BOD calls for a special meeting on 061014 for political endorsements only.
- Motion: $250 for the Tulsa FOP Bass Club.
- Discussion about normal operating expenses / bills being paid after the BOD looks at them to verify the validity and forgoing the 2 readings.
- Normal operating bills will be read into the minutes.
Board of Directors, Chairman