- Snow (FMLA) Arbitration is scheduled for June 17, 2014.
- This date was set by the arbitrator.
- Sandy Bayles (Termination): Arbitration is rescheduled again for April 29-May 2, 2014.
- Jared Lindsey (Suspension): Arbitration is scheduled for September 9-10, 2014.
- Waiting for the HR Hearing.
- FOP grievance (ACA insurance fees)
- Trevor Peters (Sick Leave) (The 2nd grievance was resolved at the divisional level)
- I have sent an email to HR to get several grievances moving forward.
- All of our attorneys with pending grievances were emailed to confirm the status of the grievances they are handling.
- We are in constant contact with the city to find closure to all pending grievances.
- Retired officer dues: We are looking at a C&BL change about how we receive their dues. We are looking at a Lifetime membership that can be paid for in a one time payment at the time of retirement.
- FYI Only: The Owasso appeal to Court of Civil Appeals reference the Arbitration award to put Lt. Denton back to work is back. The court upheld the arbitrator’s award. (Owasso v Denton)
Requests / Motions:
- Motion to pay $1000.00 to CCK for the audit required by the C&BL. (1st reading)
- Motion to pay $4467.00 to Jim Moore for Negotiations and pending grievances.
- Retired Officer Qualifications.
- April 23, 2014 (0900-1200)
- April 30, 2014 (0900-1200)
- We will be passing out membership cards to those retired officers who attend.
- We will also have coffee and donuts.
- Any member that wants to attend is welcome.
Board of Directors, Chairman