- Snow (FMLA): We are looking for dates in June and July for Arbitration.
- Groves (Counseling): The Chief was given the settlement document. We are waiting for his approval.
- Lindsey (Suspension): We are looking for dates in May and June for Arbitration.
- Sandy Bayles (Termination): Arbitration did not finish and is scheduled for April 10-11, 2014.
- John McDowell (Termination): Arbitration has been rescheduled for July 15-18th the arbitrator had requested the change.
- FOP grievance (ACA insurance fees): Waiting for the HR Hearing.
- Trevor Peters (Sick Leave): Waiting for the HR Hearing.
- Steve Bayles (Prevailing Rights/Just Cause): An MOU was presented to the Chief and we are waiting for a response.
- Dave Turner (LWOP): We had the HR Hearing on 032614. We waiting for the response from HR.
- We are in constant contact with the city to find closure to all pending grievances.
- $1000.00 Donation to JC Comstock for the Shoemaker Walk (1st reading )
- Wi-Fi at the lodge is back on and it is the same password. Thank you Brother Crow.
Requests / Motions:
- The table we sponsoring at “Smoke and Guns” ($1500) is still a go but, all of the TPD guys have backed out of the fight due to various reasons.
- Motion from the BOD: To spend up to $300.00 for Coffee and Donuts during the Retired Officer Qualifications. Also membership cards will be passed out to the retired members that attend.
- 042314 (0900-1200)
- 043014 (0900-1200)
Board of Directors, Chairman