- Snow (FMLA): We are looking for dates for Arbitration.
- Groves (Counseling): The city has given a settlement offer of “Documented Training”. Jim Moore is drafting the letter now.
- Lindsey (Suspension): We are looking for dates for Arbitration.
- Sandy Bayles (Termination): Arbitration did not finish and is scheduled for April 10-11, 2014.
- John McDowell (Termination): Arbitration scheduled for April 1-4, 2014
- A grievance was filed reference the city not paying ACA insurance fees they are required to pay.
- Trevor Peters (Sick Leave): Peters presented his Dr’s release back to work to Dr. Berry. Dr Berry refused to allow him back to work. Peters is also being required to use his own sick leave.
- Steve Bayles (Prevailing Rights/Just Cause): Bayles was ordered to attend and participate in an arbitration. The arbitrator has no authority to compel a witness to attend.
- Dave Turner: Still waiting for the HR Hearing on LWOP.
- We are in constant contact with the city to find closure to all pending grievances.
Requests / Motions:
- Retired officers paying yearly
- Requires a C&BL change. The BOD has the daft change and waiting for answers to a couple of questions before presenting it to the Secretary.
- Request for up to $500.00 for the rookie party on April 4, 2014 (1st Reading)
- Bill: Jim Moore $2727.00 (1st Reading)
Board of Directors, Chairman