- Snow (FMLA): We are proceeding to Arbitration.
- Groves (Counseling): The city has given a settlement offer of “Documented Training”. Jim Moore is drafting the letter now.
- Lindsey (Suspension): We are proceeding to Arbitration.
- King (Demotion): Arbitration is finished and waiting for the arbitrator’s decision.
- Sandy Bayles (Termination): Arbitration scheduled for February 19-21, 2014.
- Sandy Bayles (Demotion): Arbitration award is back. The arbitrator upheld the demotion.
- John McDowell (Termination): Arbitration scheduled for April 1-2, 2014
- The city has stated they will not subsidize retiree insurance as of July 1, 2014.
- We are filing a grievance in reference to the insurance fee that the city is not paying.
- We are in constant contact with the city to find closure to all pending grievances.
- Drawing for tickets to the awards banquet was held and J. Farley, P. Evans, T. Stendel, J. Richert and J. Johnston were the initial winners. R. Neal is the alternate. If any of the above can’t attend, a new name will be drawn.
Requests / Motions:
- Chris Cook, Labor Specialist: $1000.00 for the pay and insurance survey. (1st reading)
- Jim Moore bill: $1095.00 (1st reading)
- Jean Vandlandingham: Reimburse her $1,100 for 12 bar stools w/ the FOP logo on them. Jean bought these at Leadership Matters with her own money. The e-board voted that Jean should be reimbursed for the purchase. (1st reading)
- Motion: To spend up to $2000.00 for Bicycle Jerseys with FOP Logo. (1st reading)
Board of Directors, Chairman